Permanent Residence

Express Entry

A foreigner who intends to visit the country for recreational purposes for less than six months, needs the authorization to enter Canada (visitor visa or electronic travel authorization), if not a citizen/resident of a visa-free country.

Federal Skilled Worker

A foreigner who intends to study in Canada, for more than six months, must apply for a study permit. This type of visa authorizes the foreign to work up to 20h / week during the study period in Canada. Also, the student's spouse may apply for a work permit.

Quebec Programs

Quebec is Canada’s second most populous province and its largest city, Montreal, is one of the most diverse and fascinating cities in the country. Montreal is a business and industrial centre and a hub for Canada’s burgeoning IT and AI sectors. 

Foreign nationals who are interested in settling in Quebec may be invited to apply for a CSQ through one of the following economic immigration categories: Quebec Skilled Worker Program, Quebec Experience Program, Quebec Business Immigration.

Provincial Nominations

The Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs) allow Canadian provinces and territories to nominate individuals who are interested in settling in a particular province.

Each Canadian province and territory (except Nunavut and Quebec) has its own unique Provincial Nominee Program. Each PNP has at least one immigration stream that is aligned with the federal Express Entry immigration selection system. 

© 2020 by  Momentum Recruitment and Immigration Services